I don't have anything clever to say today. Today might as well be filed under, "Days to Never Repeat Again" along with the day you saw your puppy get run over by a car or find out that you won't graduate in a month because you are 3 credits shy when we all know that the advisor told you your degree plan was "good to go!" Not that either of those things have happened to me.
Because they haven't.
I'm just saying that those would be days to never repeat again. Much like today.
The house I really wanted -and was really planning to make an offer on in a couple of days- was taken from me out of the blue (um, I didn't even know there was another interested party) and I'm working hard on my paper that is due on Friday but it's time-consuming (hmmm...funny how graduate school is like that) and I'm all confused about this boy and I can't figure out how to archive posts and I'm about to have another birthday. Another one.
Tomorrow I'm going to start being that religion that doesn't celebrate birthdays. But I'm gonna celebrate everything else...just not birthdays. And I won't worship anything false if they tell me to, or drink potion, or have babies with some dude that has like 17 baby mommas. Just no. more. birthdays. Please.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment