Dear Mother Nature,
I like you. A lot. I have grown to like you more and more as I've aged. I like your landscapes, skies, colors, feelings, smells. I like being outside in you. I have rested and exercised in all your splendor: rain, sleet, freezing, sweltering, and GORGEOUSNESS. The gorgeousness is my favorite of all that you do.
What I do not like is indecision.
PLEASE pick a season and stick with it! Please. Yesterday was 55 and winds-a-blowin' and mist. Today was 81 and balmy, sticky, overcast. Make it stop. My summer wardrobe has already been put away, seeing as how it's Dec. 11.
I'm not saying I want butt cold every day. But I would like a proper fall and/or winter without random days of summer thrown in there.
Thanks...see you in a bit for a walk!
Warmly,
Miss Rose
PS. My definition of gorgeousness is 72 and a slight breeze, sparse clouds, sun out but not blinding. If you could do that all day, every day...I wouldn't mind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment