I didn't set the goal of going out to help someone today...but I did! I guess one should be more humble about it...and it really wasn't a big deal...but it was nice and helpful. I felt good after I did it.
Oh and I ate an entire box of Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Spirals tonight. The spirals part is imperative. And currently, I'm sucking down a chocolate milkshake from the fine establishment that is known as Sonic. I'm consuming it with so much speed and force that I have given myself a cramp underneath my right lung. But these aren't the things I did today that were nice and helpful. I just wanted to share.
I helped a fellow in my apartment complex jump start his dead battery this afternoon. It's what Martin would want me to do. I think it made the world a better place.
I was just going out to run some errands and he asked me if I had "5 minutes and some jumper cables." Well sure! So, I pulled my car up, got out the cables and told Bill that I would let him "do the heavy lifting" as I handed him the cables. I always forget which car you're supposed to start with, and if you do black before red or red before black. AHHHH! And, since it was raining, I also determined that I'd prefer Bill to suffer the consequences of playing with electrical currents and water.
I'm not certain Martin would have wanted me to prefer for someone else to get injured rather than myself. But hey...I'm helping the dude out...and it's his dead car. I ain't gonna suffer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment