Thursday, January 3, 2008

Ready...Aim...

Fire. You're going to shoot me after you read this. I can't even believe I'm going to say it. But I am.

I forgive him.

!!!

"Who?" you might be asking. Or you're just thinking, "Well, she's definitely lost it. I have no idea where she comes up with this nonsense." And if you have replaced the word 'nonsense' with a stronger, less genteel word, then you might need to revisit your New Year's Resolution List. Item #4: Curse less. While most people think conversations with me are in fact nonsensical, I want you to know that I mean what I am saying here. I forgive him.

Forgiveness is one the keys to life. Or a commandment. Or something we're supposed to do. Or just good living. I can't remember...but I know we're supposed to do it. So...I FORGIVE HIM.

Tune in tomorrow to find out who!

No comments: